Re: [Harp-L] Improvision: short road (blues you hear in your head)

good post about not imitating others....

as to being paid by the head, this is an old protocol - I like the spoof of
this one in "Oh Brother, Where Art Thou" movie, where George Clooney has his
"Soggy Bottom Boys" show up at an old radio/recording studio owned by a blind
white guy who will pay them per man to record a tune, and George tells him
there  is one more person in the band than actually was.

In a message dated 3/3/2009 9:57:11 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,  hvyj@xxxxxxx