Re: [Harp-L] Improvisation: long road/short road

Buddha carried on a personal vendetta towards me from years  ago, as well as
a difference in philosophies.

He has also called me "Iceprick", "Icemook", and other negative monikers
when his "Garden" contained a lot of "bash the Iceman" postings.  Diggs should
remember some of the more creative ones.

I'm happy to report that, at least in public forums, this situation seems  to
have finally dried up and blown away. Hopefully Chris is focusing on more
productive and positive uses of his time, making what I understand to be TOTALLY
 EXCELLENT custom harmonicas, as he does have great skills and is willing to
share them with this community.

The Icekook

In a message dated 3/3/2009 10:14:39 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,