Re: [Harp-L] Iceman / On the flip side

I was thinking about this regarding my all-time favorite harp tune,
Musselwhite's "Christo Redemptor."  First of all, I've seen it spelled
differently on different recordings, and though there's a lot of improv in
this song, and it may not be the best example for this thread, apparently
Charlie has changed the key he plays it in over the years.  Now, a singer
might change the key as he ages to accomodate his voice, but in an
instrumental?

Thought it was interesting, anyway.

 - Blake

--