[Harp-L] why custom harps

I have one simple question , and follow up questions:

( just regular 10 hole diatonic)

Why customize a harp?

Follow up: (only for 10 hole diatonic)

Is one harp (brand) better to customize then an other?

Is there a skill lever one should be at before thinking about customizing a harp?

Are you specializing when you customize a harp (over blow,bends, I'm sure there's more but .....)

What is the cost of customizing a harp?

Who or what company is best at customizing harps?

I know I'm not even close to customizing, it's that I read a lot about it and curiosity got to me...

abner (still a newbie, still learning, still on my wonderful journey)