[Harp-L] Re: why custom harps

Abner
Here's my 2 cents. Buy yourself a half dozen or so of the more common keys in stock Marine Bands or Lee Oskars (my preference) or Seydels.You're a newbie. You're going to blow out reeds and experiment with what you like and don't like.Once you get past that phase, then move onto something that is customized to your taste and application. My personal philosophy with tools and musical instruments is to always buy the best "that you can afford". That is not at all the same thing as always buying "the best". That's just my opinion. I hope you have tons of fun in the process.