[Harp-L] Which harmonica to buy?

Beginners often ask which harmonica they should get. I've put together an article which outlines the choices available. Instead of recommending a specific instrument, I suggest a range of instruments which beginners might choose from (pictures included). Premium and custom harmonicas are also discussed.

"When I started playing there was one harmonica readily available, the Hohner Marine Band. Choosing your first harmonica back then was easy. Things have changed a lot, harmonica players are now blessed with a wide variety of instruments to choose from...."

The rest of the article is at http://www.harmonicaacademy.com/categories/20090306

Tony Eyers
Australia
www.HarmonicaAcademy.com