Re: [Harp-L] Cotton

Patrick Lines wrote:
I was able to play it all the way through, so it must be your computer. Later in the clip you can get some better looks at the mic he's using. I thought it might be a 585 because it has that chrome ring around the head. Later you can see that it has an xlr connector so it is probably a SM85. Like you said it doesn't really make any difference what he uses, his talent is overwhelming.
when he played around here, he just used whatever mic he was handed,
plugged into the PA.  it probably came from a box of spare mics bob brings
to gigs.  so, nothing special in the gear department.  it's all him.