[Harp-L] Cotton in Ct. 3-8-09

I just got front row left stage seats for James Cotton this Sunday,in Norfolk,Ct,at

Infinty Hall. Some seats are still available.

 I just happened on this place because KIm Wilson's Blues Revue tickest were on sale

at this venue for Kim's appearance on March 27.

 James will also be appearing at BB Kings NYC on March 26. How lucky are we in the tri state

area??Two chances to see Cotton in one month.

 My friend Slam Allen should be on guitar-he was on this tour throughout last year.

Windows Live™: Life without walls.