[Harp-L] Does anyone have some helpful hints in the use of a Concert Fender AMP.

Hello all,

I have a Fender Concert 2 x 10 and I believe it was made in 1983. Does
anyone in this group have any suggestions in it?s use: Like best tubes to
buy, how to best use the second channel, there is a 3 way ground switch for
instance.  Things that probably should have been in a manual but weren?t. I
like the amps tone but I am sure I coul ge more out of it if I knew more
about it.

Thanks,

guy