[Harp-L] Harmonica Shelf Space

About four miles from my home is a music store called Pianos and Stuff.
They stock Hohner GMs, SP20s, MBs, Blues Harps, some Chromonicas, Suzuki Pro
Masters, and Blues Masters.  They usually have most keys although I had to
order an Ab.  They had no problem doing this.  I've never been able to get
low octave keys there and ended up ordering them on line (Best 'Lil Harp
House).  Since I've really been taken with the Seydels I haven't bought many
harps there but I did buy a couple of MBs three months ago for my truck.

I think it's weird that this store stocks so many harps in an area where
there doesn't seem to be many harp players.  There was a harp player who
used to live here, Frank Joseph, who I believe talked Pianos and Stuff into
stocking more harps.  He's since moved.

Sam Blancato, Pittsburgh