Re: [Harp-L] Richard Hunter's patch set for Digitech RP250/350 is now available

 RP250 is far superior to the RP200, in my opinion, and using the X-Edit
software it is very easy to edit and get great sounds. Though, I think the
effects come out better on a dynamic or condensor mic. I don't know how well
it works with a CM/CR mic. Maybe Richard knows. And I'm sure he has some
great stuff in his patches, but RP250 if far better than the RP200, and is
much easier to work with.