[Harp-L] Rock of Love

Ok, I¹m only mentioning this because of its relevance to harmonica. I happen
to see the reality show ³Rock of Love² where Brett Michaels is performing on
stage and suddenly begins wailing away on harmonica. Blow, draw, blow, draw,
blow, draw, blow, blow, and paying no attention to which holes he was blow,
drawing....
That just reminded me of how I got hooked on harmonica 28 years ago. Some
band I just happened to be helping set up had an old beatup tool box for the
stage hands. Inside was a rusty old harp. The lead singer said, "I just pull
that out when I want to sound bluesy"....