Re: [Harp-L] Sonic Maximizer Stomp BBE pedal and Jason Ricci

Here is a vid where Jason demonstrates his pedal board, including the two
BBE pedals.  He doesn't specifically mention the settings, but shows over
and over the tone he's looking for out of the Sonic Stomp.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldOwXdCEcoA

-Rick Davis
The Blues Harp Amps Blog
http://www.bluesharpamps.blogspot.com/