[Harp-L] Kudos to Chris M. ( Buddha)

Just wanted to mention here what a great customizer Chris is with his Buddha Harps. I am a pro player who is endorsed by Hohner. I am an American living and playing out of Vancouver, Canada with my band The Twisters. www.twisters.ca I usually play Blues Harps MS because I like the wood combs of a Marine Band and I also like the reinforcement of the Blues Harps MS series cover plates and the ability to change reed plates. I am ignorant of how to gap properly and I occasionally find some stiff reeds, difficulties in bending and leaky harps, though I generally do like and always use Hohners. I commissioned Chris to make 3 custom Blues Harps for me. I also play pretty traditionally and don't overblow. I recently received my new Buddha Harps and I am extremely pleased with the workmanship, look and wonderful sound of these harps. He put in beautiful composite wood combs, rounded out the sharp edges, and they play just wonderfully. Absolutely no leakage, loud but warm sound and incredible ease in bending, and achieving a beautiful sweet tone. I recommend his work to anyone! -Dave Hoerl