[Harp-L] Harmonica sur Cher Coffee Table Book

In order to help kickstart the financing of the next edition of the *Harmonica Sur Cher <http://www.harmonicasurcher.com>* festival the festival organisers have decided to release a book collecting the best pictures made by professional photographers over the years at the festival. This book not only documents the on-stage performances and the artists, but it also tracks what happens in the streets, in the bars, during breaks, masterclasses, long nights of jamming. It features the famous and the unknown, the great multitude that is gathered every year during the Ascenscion week-end in St Aignan for one reason only: their love of the harmonica.

I have already ordered my copy, and I have seen some of the proofs and it looks like it will be an awesome book. And yes, this is Jason Ricci on the cover. He didn't write fondly about France after that event, but he is remembered very fondly by the festival organisers and attendees alike. "The closest thing to seeing Jim Morrison alive" is how someone put it to me after that night.

I just wanted you to be aware of the existence of the book. The book itself costs 30 EUR, and all of that money will go to pre-financing the next edition of the festival. If you live in France, you can order the book *here <http://www.harmonicasurcher.com/>* and either pick it up when you come to the Festival or get it shipped out to you. If you live abroad it's the same, but the cost of shipping will set you back some... The organisers told me that they will take Paypal, so that's something at least. For more specific information, contact Christophe at *info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx*.

You can also check out the cover on my blog here: http://www.musicalramblings.com/2009/03/harmonica-sur-cher-coffee-table-book.html

All the best,

Benoit