Re: [Harp-L] What Position Am I Playing?

I hear your pain...
  I'm playing on an original song with the singer/guitarist in the band i'm in. He's playing in A major, as best i can tell.. I'm using a Dm harp (actually a Bushman labeled in Am). It works.  I don't know, who cares? It works.
Steve Webb in Minn. where it is supposed to reach 50 degrees tomorrow for the first time in five months.