RE: [Harp-L] Re: Suzuki Chromatix

I certainly agree with John’s comment on Suzuki’s
exceptional service. On separate occasions, Suzuki, through Os, has replaced my
rosewood covers with metal ones which convert “Pure Harp” to Firebreath simply
because I couldn’t get used to playing the wooden covers; not only fixed my
spared ProMaster reed plates, but also added comb and covers, and the
technologist called me to discuss how the adjustments I made to the plates
should be handled in his repairing process. A score of 12 out of 10 is more
than justified.

By the way, Suzuki's Fabulous is indeed fabulous!

Dean
Austin, TX