[Harp-L] 545 handling noise

Per George:

"I think 545s rule. If Greg ever makes his Ultimate 545 with a silver barrel I'm going to get one."

You know, George, i've got one and the red anodized barrel has no effect on the tone whatsoever. None. I don't care how it looks. It sounds great and the lighter weight and shorter length of the Ultimate makes it a whole lot easier to handle than a stock 545, which goes along way to solving any handling noise problems. Btw, the actual red is much deeper, darker and richer looking than the fire engine red in the photos on Greg's website. It's actually more like maroon. Great mic.

JP