Re: [Harp-L] Audix Fireball V with vocals

Good ol' Shure SM57 works good for both.  I prefer SM58 for vocals,
but 57 would be fine if you really want double-duty.  58 is not bad
for harp, but I think many people find the round ball screen a bit big
for cupping.  Either list for right around $100 US.

The Fireball is a pretty clean mic, by itself.  I imagine it would be
pretty good for vocals.  Haven't tried it, myself.

Seth

--
The beatings will continue until morale has improved.