[Harp-L] Re: OB in context (was Joe Spiers harmonicas review)

The 6 OB is really the only one that I use in any sort of context and that's rarely. The fact that I'm not too proficient without
a good warmup might have something to do with it. If I do it 4 or 5 times it gets my mouth into the groove (so to speak) and
allows me to land on it effortlesly. Once on the stage it's hard to practice or prepare mid tune for a single note. Now if I actually
started practicing more it might not be an issue ;-)