[Harp-L] Tax Time Sale

I am running a tax time sale until May 1. The Super Cruncher was 1695.00 is
for this short time $1595.00 with extra package included. I am now using Weber
 Copper Can 5AR4 rectifiers on my Cruncher, they are proclaimed to Never
break  down. Yes, I have done extensive testing, the tone is the same, the voltage
to  the power tube plates is the same, the bias is about 6 - 7 milliamps less
than  if you have an existing Cruncher with tube rectifier. All those from
now on will  have the amp perfectly biased from the factory. Amps in Stock as
Always, in my  15 years I have always put my money out and just built amps, and
always seemed  to stay on top of things, no one has ever waited months for
their amp. Tuki  custom cover my cost of $50 passed onto you, shipping is what it
is  depending on location.

The Sonny Jr. 410 - Now over 255 amps in the field still running strong in
now 6 full years. Grab this tone monster at the lowest it will go: Usually
2095.00////////   Slashed down to $1695.00 with only 10 left, then I  will build
to order. I can build a separate guitar channel that will isolate  your lower
preamp tube setup for harp, and you will need your own preamp for  guitar and
will get a totally different guitar tone. Only suggested on the 410,  the
Cruncher is a true harp amp right out of the box, basically plays itself.

Please see my mics on the Products page, I Guarantee their power and tone.
Colors in the smaller faced Turner shell with indented volume pots, each number
 clicks for holding at any range, are: Sweet Metallic Teal, Glossy Red or
deep  Glossy Burgundy. I have Black CR elements, white CR's, and white CM's, ALL
worked over by the master Chuck Gurney, who I hope I can have an influence of
 everyone out there that trusts me, if you an 8/10 CR or CM, Chuck can
brining it  up to a 10 with great new leads coming out to solder onto. If he Can't
fix it,  he will tell you. I have had a few in the over 300 I have sent Chuck
that were  too corroded or that little wire was broken. Give ONE a shot, use
your  clips to a quarter inch male for testing, positive side is on the left
looking  down at element with leads closest to you. Anyway, mine are ready to go
and I  will offer a money back guarantee on each mic. Black CR in any custom
shell,  $325, white CR or CM, now $295.00.. To pay what the guys have driven
prices up  to on ebay, then to always have to send them to Chuck, plus custom
Turners  shells, I pay close to each to build with the best elements possible.

    Many of my Cruncher and 410 owners have tried  plugging into normal one
of the Cruncher, bridging normal two to bright one on  Cruncher, then going
line out from the Cruncher into normal input of the 410  already set up for hot
tone. They said it was it the loudest, sickest tone they  have ever heard. The
chiming highs of and fullness of the Cruncher into the  beef. If you want to
take the plunge and buy both amps at once, I will knock off  nearly $200,
bringing total to $3400. That will include the padded cover and  shipping within
the lower 48 of the USA. I will guarantee both amps for tone and  volume
provided you have adequate mics.

********  I must thank All of you who have sent in donations for the
medications, anything helps right now. After 5 weeks on the brutal treatment, I  of
course who actually got worse at this lab draw. My viral load tripled from  its
baseline. The worst they have seen has been it just stays the same. NOOOOOO,
not me. I have to set a record  in anything I do. Please keep any donations
possible coming, or just buy a great
amp ( or two ). Sincerely, Sonny Jr.