[Harp-L] SHFX coming up!

Spring Harp Fest Press Release
~ Musicians Standing Together To Make A Difference `~

March 19, 2009
for IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Calendar Item:

Contact:
Harmonica John Frazer
PO box 740613
San Diego, CA 92174-0613
harmonicajohn@xxxxxxx
619-709-221

The 10th annual Spring Harp Fest is scheduled for Saturday April 11th, 2009,
11 a.m. - 6 p.m. at beautiful Harry Griffen Park in La Mesa, CA. (behind
Grossmont High School)

It's Free, it's Fun, it's for Everyone. Come on down to the best harmonica
party in San Diego! You'll be glad you did.
! Every Easter weekend we
feature some of Southern California's finest harmonica players and other
local musicians performing at this great outdoor family friendly event. Be
sure to pack your picnic lunch, sunscreen, a frisbee, lawn chairs, dog,
harmonica, and a friend or three and join us for a good old fashioned
concert in the park.

Spring Harp Fest X will once again benefit the La Mesa Boys and Girls Club¹s
music program. In past years we have donated harmonicas, guitars, and
keyboards and hired music teachers to help the boys and girls learn the joy
of playing music.

The Spring Harp Fest has no admission fee, instead, we sell tickets for
drawings and give attendees the opportunity to win items donated by our
sponsors. We are currently seeking donations of cash and musical instruments
as well any other donated items that we can use for Silent Auction, and/or
Opportunity drawings. Want to help?   contact Budd Willis: BuddLite@xxxxxxx
<mailto:BuddLite@xxxxxxx> ,  John Frazer: harmonicajohns@xxxxxxx , or Chet
Cannon: blushouter@xxxxxxx

We have musicians available to appear on your radio or television broadcast
for promotional/ entertainment opportunities. Please call Harmonica John
Frazer at 619-709-2217 to schedule an appearance.

"Watch out! He has some sort of a fantastic instrument that lets out a death
sound!"

Harmonica John Frazer

619-263-6826
Cel 619-709-2217