[Harp-L] Mass produced mic shells

I've purposely left a smoke screen as to what I've up to and now it's
almost done.
My new mass produced mic shells are almost done that will accept
crystal, cm and dynamic elements with vc as well.
As many know over the pastmany years I like to add a twist of coolness
to my mic shells, well, this is no different and it's  a completely
new shell design from a mold.  I can get about 1000 made in a less
than 2 days.
I am also working on the new rack mic design that will sound as air
tight and compressed as that beast I made Jimi Lee last October.
like I said, I will rule the harp mic world once again and my goal is
to outsell Shure, Audix, Superlux, Nady and Peavey combined!
Besides, my new element is hotter with better tone than all of them.
Hang tight!
keep on Harpin'

--
steve