[Harp-L] Subject: Antoine Dufour's Guitar/ Brendan Power's Chromatic, both on CandyRat

Here's a  video of

Antoine Dufour 'Catching the Light'...wonderful acoustic guitar:

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAfCcyWUIwI_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAfCcyWUIwI)

Harp content? none...except 'Candyrat is the same site where Brendan  Power's
wonderful videos can be seen as well...and Antoine's sound and some of
Brendan's music just seems (to my ears, anyway)..to be of a kind.  I think  they
would make wonderful music together.

An example is Brendan's 'Lorraine's Dream'  from his CD: "Lament  for the
21st Century'...with flute and piano.  Gorgeous. What chromatic  playing is (or
should be) all about..

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgV0WludxNg_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgV0WludxNg)

Elizabeth