[Harp-L] Bending the 6 draw

Hello!

I play a song witch needs (in a c harp) a g# on 6. I can do that by drawing. Is it a simple bending? My "problem" is that i can do that only using my proharp in A! I cannot get even close using my C SP20 , my F proharp, my G ang C MB , my D bluesharp or any other harp i own...

Any suggestions?

shall i open my SP20  (this is my favorite and by far better at 1 to 5  bends) and do something with the reeds? Or it is just my technique?

thanks a lot

Leonidas Galanis (Greece)

Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!;