[Harp-L] Harmonicas sur Cher Festival

Hi,

I'm very happy !
You mostly don't read and understand frogs dialect.

So I have a good new ! what Isaid ? A Scoop !

We have translated our website festival program presentation page in English...
(with the great helps of Barefoot Iano and Ben Felten)
I write myself a kind of monkey-english, sorry.

The adress is: http://harmonicasurcher.com

After Brendan Power, Howard Levy, Jason Ricci, Adam Gussow, Joe Powers, Hazmat Modine, Steve Baker, Ben Bouman... We have invited two great american and english bands : Bill Barrett & Scot Ray (Gutpuppet) and Nine Below Zero.

American, armenian, malian, french, jazz, classical, rock, blues, very different musics will please our ears !

We're based in the center of France in the Loire Valley and I hope to meet some Harp-L members during the four days festivities.
Dave Fertig, Steve Baker, Ben Bouman have already appreciate (I hope !) our event, they could better than me say::
Come on every body to Harmonicas sur Cher ! :-))

Well, Ben Felten told you about our Art photography book about the festival.
That top quality album, will be printed on luxurious paper next month. But you can ordered and buy it now everywhere in the world you are by paypal or bank card on our website.
There's not many books about harmonica as I know. This one is an Art-book and a "testimony" about a sort of french way of harmonica-life !

Please check our website and contact me for any question.
Thank you,

Christophe Minier

Directeur Artistique
Harmonicas sur Cher
St Aignan sur Cher
France

PS1: I would like to have comments about the english page on our website (is it understandable ? usefull ? horrifying !)
PS2: I would be very happy to meet or help you as I can, when you eventually come to visit France, no hesitation, send email !
PS3: It would be great if you have a website to help us, by including a link or writing some words to expose our event.