[Harp-L] Re: Chris Reynolds Website

It's true, with all the combs and materials I'm offering now it would
be nice to see an example of each, however it's almost impossible. The
reason I say that, and I would love to redo my site, is that the time
involved would take me out of the shop way to much. With the number of
orders that I've been getting there's just no way that I can spend that
much time working on my site all at once. I also don't take the time
anymore to take pictures of every harp/comb I do. I do have examples of
the materials that I offer, I just assumed that most could picture what
a comb was going to look like made from the different materials. I will
try and take more pictures each time I do something new or work with a
new material and then add that to the descriptions. As far as a build
your own page, that's pretty much what you're doing, you're choosing
the harp, the comb material, the extras, etc. If you're talking about a
graphical "build your own page", then that's
just not going to happen, to many choices and to much time to do it.

Chris

http://www.blowyourbrassoff.com
http://www.builderofstuff.com
http://www.myspace.com/builderofstuff
http://www.myspace.com/builderofbluesharps

Just a man, his shop, and a long list of unfinished projects...

Chris, just an observation. When I go to you ordering page, it would be nice
to see an example/photo/ animation of each type of harp/comb/style you offer
with each description. Maybe even a ³Build your own² page eh?

I¹m saving my allowance for one of your harps. I¹m a Special20 kindof guy.
Which one would I feel comfortable with?

Randy