[Harp-L] Grandpa Elliot AKA Ben Smalls sighting in Austin

This week is South by Southwest in Austin, a big music festival.  Last
night I saw Playing for Change, a band with funk, R and B and African
music elements.  Grandpa Elliot, a staple of the New Orleans street
music scene was singing and playing with this band full of people 30
years or more his juniors.  Anyway, he sounded great.  This was the
first time I had seen him in a full band situation.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com