[Harp-L] Copper can rectifiers

After much testing and the long term consistency which Weber guarantees  with
these rectifiers, I will be offering them to my existing Cruncher customers
along with the Bias Rite BR2 bias meter, which you Must/Should have no matter
WHAT, as you always want your amp in perfect harmonic distortion. I do not
run  my bias so hot you need to change power tubes more frequently, nor is it
where  the amp has no punch, I sit there and one milliamp at a time find the
Sweet spot  for each amp. They should take 3 - 4 weeks to come in, but this is
the best  way to service my existing customers as my new customers will be
getting the  copper cans stock. NO change in tone , NO drop of voltage to the
plates of the  power tubes, however they do drop the bias if you had a tube
rectifier. Being  anal, I would still carry a spare rectifier and fuse just in case
one does blow,  it will take out the fuse. And if you never need it, great. I
am getting 10 of  these in, so if you want to make sure you get in on this 10
piece order, contact  me now and get on the list.

**** Sobering note: I still need any help you can donate as I am scrambling
to find a non approved FDA drug to add to my existing medications which only
made my condition worse. I have shelled out over $6000 for 3 months of the
medication, however they will discontinue the medications I already bought if in
 two weeks my numbers do not get back to where they started. This third
medication is in last stage clinical trial, they know it will be approved, it
gives you another 30% chance of helping knock out the disease, however I do not
know at the rapid rate of decline I am facing whether I will be able to get on
 the new medication. I wish to thank ALL that have sent their prayers and
financial help. I am doing my best to give the best prices I can on two of the
best harps on the market today. The reviews from the Cruncher are just
staggering, the 410 owners always are blown away, not everyone posts on harpL  nor
do I tell them to post. They ask ME what they can do to help me out for
getting them the product they only until now dreamed about. This says nothing  bad
about the other amps out there, this is just the actual responses I get  every
day about the Cruncher especially. Thank you again for your support, I  have
put 17 years now into trying to get you the sound and volume you all wanted
all your lives. I do not like having to ask for help, but I can no longer work a
 regular job, have huge medical expenses along with the daily house, car,
bills,  you all have. My margin of profit is probably half that of any other
company due  to the high cost of parts and building costs as I do not do my own
soldering,  and spend nearly $300 per cabinet for this unique proprietary glass,
hard shell  with deep tint finish. Thank you again. Sincerely, Sonny Jr.