[Harp-L] (no subject)

Buddha says
>Of all the harps I have been building I get the best results with
>Marine Bands and Golden Melodies.

I remember you recently saying that you don't care as much for SP20s. Is that just a subjective/feel thing? As all three classic Hohner models use the same reedplates I'd be curious if you think there's something that prevents them from playing at the level of customized MBs and GMs.

As an aside I bought a GM this past weekend that for me was almost unplayable out of the box. After embossing and gapping it's one of the most responsive, overblow friendly harps I've ever had.

Seems the goods are in Hohners but might sometimes stay hidden for those who don't tweak.

Paul

Get the name you've always wanted @ymail.com or @rocketmail.com! Go to http://ca.promos.yahoo.com/jacko/