[Harp-L] amp for chromatic

Vern Smith gave me a great idea on how to solve my problem on amplifying my headphones. I wrote to him thanking him for his help and I would like to publish my answer to him for his help
?

Vern:

I got the amplified listener from Radio Shack and I am sure it is going to solve my problem. I tried it at home and it works fine. I already have a headphone with a volume control and extensions. I will try it on Thursday at rehearsal It seems like such a simple solution to a problem that has been driving me nuts for a long time. Either I had my eardrums blown off, or I could not hear myself play. I do not know how to thank you for your patience and help. If there is anything I can ever do for you, please let me know.