[Harp-L] Contrition......Was Kudos

Hi all,

Since MY OPINION has been put down by every single harmonica players here (which is the complete opposite of what say the people I've talked to), I want to say that if this opinion has hurt some of you I want to say that I'm sorry it was not made to hurt anyone.

May be I've nothing to say at the end of the day. I was guessing that the experience I've had was valuable....I was wrong.

Every events that happens in your life are teaching you something, and this is no exceptions....It teaches me not to speak honestly with my hear and my experiences of things.

And by the way I don't understand why all these reactions has been like they were....I'm no one, and I can't play.

Again I'm sorry to have hurt you....

Bye

Christelle