Re: [Harp-L] Re: Blu-Tack: I Deserve All the Credit

> For Americans, with their unfortunate irony deficiency, I feel boringly
obliged to point out there is a certain tongue-in-cheek element to this
post. (If I didn't, they'd probably take me at my word and I WOULD only be
remembered for Blu-Tak :)

Hmm, I thought my daily multi-vitamin provided that, but now looking
at the bottle....

Truth is, Brendan inhaled a bit of blue-tack once, and it firmly stuck
his tongue to his left cheek.

He hasn't had a decent conversation with an American since!

 :-P  lol