[Harp-L] Re: Blu-Tack: I Deserve All the Credit

Rick Dempster wrote:

"Brendan, Perhaps you could turn this into a market opportunity: I can
foresee kits of pre-weighed blobs of Blu-Tak; 'The C Richter to Paddy
Richter Kit'; the 'G Richter to Melody Maker Kit' and so forth. Perhaps a
Blu-Tak syringe that could deliver metered blobs; perhaps the Bostik (I
believe they are the manufacturers) might be interested in doing a deal with
you. Anyway, when your boat comes in, just remember that it was suggested to
you by your pal across the Tasman,

PS I may have been overdoing the Irony Supplement pills lately...."

Nice idea Rick! Let's go into business together :)

Brendan Power
WEBSITE: http://www.brendan-power.com
YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/BrendanPowerMusic