[Harp-L] Jack Ely

Please keep this gentleman in your prayers!  As a Buckeye harper, I have had a BLAST at prior Buckeye Harp Festivals and I remember Jack told me, in 2002:
     "You will be a great player, because you are not afraid to take chances!".
     It is this sort of encouragement and spirit that keeps the chain strong and growing!  I can count on one hand the number of times I have been offered ANY advice about harmonicas; but people like Jack and the countless contributors to this list allow the dissemination of information and "virtual mentoring" that is both preciouis and priceless!  Share a tip with a struggling newbie, or give a cheap harp to a child ... plant harmonica seeds this Spring; you never know what will grow!

Internet Explorer 8 – Now Available. Faster, safer, easier.
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/141323790/direct/01/