[Harp-L] Posting Guidelines reminder

First I'd like to offer my public apology to Christelle.  Having an
opinion does not mean that others are now allowed to abuse the posting
guidelines of harp-l and continuously engage in meta discussion regarding
the merits of the post.  I'm sorry you were singled out and it is not
something I will allow or tolerate.

The second thing is pretty much everyone who follows the posting
guidelines and posts within their constraint is welcome here.  Actually
even people who have trouble with the guidelines from time to time are
welcome here. Harp-l is inclusive, not exclusive.  Only two people make
decisions regarding who can belong to harp-l.  Myself and the
co-listowner.  It is *NEVER* ok to use harp-l to further a personal
dispute.  Argue on the merits of the discussion as they pertain to our
subject, all things harmonica.   Ad hominem attacks will simply not be
tolerated.

harp-l-listowner