Re: [Harp-L] Aluminum

Oh good. As long as we don't swallow the harmonica we should be fine.

-----Original Message-----
From: "Clayton Gary Lehmann" <hqr@xxxxxxx>

Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 15:26:05
To: 'GaryB'<garybond@xxxxxxx>
Cc: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Aluminum

http://www.intelihealth.com/IH/ihtIH?d=dmtATD&c=373108&p=~br,IHW|~st,24479|~
r,WSIHW000|~b

-----Original Message-----
From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of GaryB
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2009 2:28 PM
Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Stainless Steel Chromatic from Seydel w/ aluminum
body, round holes

Geez aluminum has been linked to Alzheimers, I don't think I would want
anything Aluminum in my mouth. I even ditched all my Aluminum pots and
pans.
http://www.angelfire.com/az/sthurston/alzheimers_and_aluminum_toxicity.html

David Payne wrote:
> It's called the Saxony, which Frank linked to earlier. Seydel released
some information about it today to dealers, but I nobody has actually seen
it.
>  They are going to unveil it at the Frankfurt Musikmesse at the start of
April and we should have it in the U.S. a little after that and I'm taking
advanced orders on them.
>  It has a lot of stuff people have clamored for: an aluminum body, round
hole mouthpiece, especially. It is a 12-hole.
> Seydel really feels their future is Stainless Steel, so it was a natural
direction for them.
> Like the 1847 was, it is a sort of homeage to the past, the Saxony. In the
1800s and earlyl 1900s all the Seydel harps said "Saxony." After the saxon
monarchy was dissolved in 1919 and it became part of the Weimar Republic,
they switched to "Germany" on the plates.