From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of venkyr@xxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2009 7:59 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Paul Butterfield's Harmonica Master Class

  List,
  I just found this book on sale at a local guitar
  store. The book is titled, "Paul Butterfield Teaches
  Blues Harmonica Master Class- Sessions with a
  Legendary Player", and is distributed by Hal
  Leonard. The accompanying CD is awesome in content
  and literally jaw dropping. The downside- Paul does
  not break it down in the audio lesson like Ronnie
  Shellist does these days. The book, however, has all
  the notes and tablature. Paul used to say, he only
  played one note. But he really knew how to play it.
  So, give it a listen.

  At SPAH  and Buckeye, I have only heard Jimi Lee and
  Dave Spalding do these licks very well and hands
  free.

  Thought I'd share this with you.

  Cheers

  Venk