[Harp-L] re:Aluminum

The aluminum comb is treated with a special coating that bonds permanently to
the metal, and is certified health safe and food safe, so there is no contact
with the aluminum. Of course the comb is not in contact with your mouth anyway.
The mouthpiece is chrome plated brass (with round holes).
--
Rupert Oysler
www.seydelusa.com