Re: [Harp-L] Hohner new harp - XB-40 observations and examples

Richard,

I have an MR-350V in G.  I haven't been able to get the valve feature to work effectively.  Can you give me an example of how it should work?  (cite one hole, the non-bent note, then the bent note using the valve feature?)

I would appreciate it. Also any tips on how to get the bends to work.  I can do all the normal draw & blow bends on a standard diatonic.

Thanks,
Ron
-------------- Original message from Richard Hammersley <rhhammersley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: --------------