[Harp-L] Re: [HarpTalk] Meteor amps tax time savings

I origionally planned to end this special on the 1st of April. It's been going great so far so I'm planning to extend it until the end of April
at this point. Please feel free to email or call me with any questions and I'll get them answered for you. If you've been thinking about getting
an amp with superior tone, projection and clarity, this is a great opportunity.

Thanks,
Scott Berberian
Meteor Amplifiers
www.meteoramps.com
(315) 696-8570

  Hi all. Just a note to tell everyone that until April 1st I'll be offering free shipping on the 50 watt Meteor, the Mini-Meat and the Mini-15.
  Free shipping is for orders in the US. Any orders outside of the US will recieve a $65 shipping credit.

  Thanks,
  Scooter

  __._,_.___
  Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Calendar
  Go to Coast to Coast Music for Free Harmonica Tips and Great Harmonica Prices!  http://www.coast2coastmusic.com
  MARKETPLACE

    a..  8New Members
  Visit Your Group