[Harp-L] Atlanta, San Antonio Harp/Blues Action?

I'll be in Atlanta this coming week (3/30/2009-4/2/2009) and San Antonio
the following two weeks (Monday-Friday) so any locals please fill me in
(offlist preferred to not clutter the list with stuff that doesn't
pertain to 99% of the readers) on any interesting events, jams, shows
other than what's listed in Danny's gig list. I might try to venture up
to Austin, I know there's always plenty happening there.

Thanks, Bill Hines