[Harp-L] NEW YOUTUBE VIDEO - Old Friends

Hi Guys

I've been working the last few days on this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coijcsQ-4rY

The musician that you can hear behind my play are from the band "Bluestate" CA. Greg Heumann (the builder of the Ultimate SM58) is the singer/harmonica player)saxophone player of this band. For more informations your can find all the BlowsMeAway products here: http://www.blowsmeaway.com The harmonica is a C harp played in 2nd positions and the harmonica is a Seydel Beta-Harp : http://www.beta-harps.com

The theme and all the "improvisations" are mine, I mean I've find them by myself a bit proud here LOL)

Please don't hesitate to leave me a comment or to express what you think here...

Christelle Berthon

Official website : http://www.christelleharpqueen.net
http://www.youtube.com/christellester
http://www.myspace.com/christelleberthon