[Harp-L] Plaxo/My Life etc

What is happening here is a subscriber joins a group like Plaxo or My
Life.  These are social networking sites.  Somewhere in the sign up
information there's a box checked that says contact all my friends, yes.
So the person joins the group and much to their embarrassment the social
networking site raids there address book and sends invites to every
address they have.  Twice in the last week harp-l was in an address book.
Ignore these.  Delete them do not click on them.

Now every time this happens I moderate the address so it can no longer
happen but I can't figure out how to stop it ahead of time.  I'll try
adding the my life and plaxo domains to my filters that reject mail out of
hand.  Sorry about this and welcome to the internet.  harp-l-listowner