[Harp-L] CR's or CM's EXTINCT??

I hoped that would get your attention. For so long now I have continued to
supply my customers with some of the greatest mics they could ever own. That
has  been made possible due to Chuck Gurney taking my 8/10 crappy sounding ebay
elements and making them into BOMBS. I have sent Chuck over 200 elements,
easy,  and glad to pay for an expertise that is unparalleled in this business. I
KNOW  probably all of your have a CR of a CM that could use a boost, so pull
them  out and send them to Chuck. WHY? Because if we don't support him with
work  so he can do his best in the world voodoo to, Chuck is going to have  to
give this repair business up, and depending on what type of job he  gets, may
give up a superior craft we will feel the punch of  with every crappy element
you get, thinking you just bought gold because  the guy says, Works, and stated
it is 1250 ohms.. Guess what, ohms doesn't  mean JACK, I will put my over 2 -
3000 element experience, practical  experience to dispel the myth that the
higher the ohms, the better  the tone, bottom end, and output.
                    I  have had killer 1.2K CR's, and crappy 1300 or more
ohms in CR , either black or  white label. And CM's, well, just flip a coin. That
is why sending at least ONE  element to Chuck stating, Sonny Jr. Sent You, as
he is doing free shipping back  under 3 pounds to anyone who mentions it.
What do I get out of continually  blowing Chuck's horn? I get a craftsman, a
dying breed, able to work on one of  the most important pieces of the chain. From
Amp to Mic to Mouth. If you have  good stuff on all 3, that is the ticket.
When you get to a certain skill level  where with a hot amp can seriously
understand what Walter meant by "capturing  the air in his hands and shaping the
sound that way", then you have found that  right element to eliminate that part of
the equation. Contact Chuck  at   _cgurney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:cgurney@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   . PLEASE.  This is a totally selfish urgent request to have all
harp players tell all their  harp playing friends to tell theirs!! I need
Chuck as I will hopefully always be  your one stop shop for great mics, CR, CM,
Black CR, in custom beautiful shells  from Dave Wren. With the quality of both
at their craft, a mic for $275 from me  is breaking even, and my prices will
need to go up, so put your orders  in now. I have red glossy shells, Burgundy,
Teel and Blue, built to each  customer's request. Please send those elements to
Chuck, we NEED him. Don't  forget, Mention Sonny Jr sent you for free
shipping back to you under 3 pounds.  I don't want to not mention if you like the
more extravagant mic work and great  elements, their is Greg Heumann
_greg@xxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:greg@xxxxxxxxxxx)  , a great  builder.
Sincerely and without anything in return, Sonny Jr.