[Harp-L] Re: Amp>DI box>PA

I have a Marble Max as well - great little amp

I haven't tried it yet, but sounds like the line out is set up to give the speaker signal?  This is from the website

http://www.marble-amps.com/marble.asp?pagina=18@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx&paginasub=18%5B%5D1%7B%7DMax.asp

We added a special powersoak / line out circuitry that enables the amp to operate without any speaker load. In this way, the amp can be used as a preamp only or can be hooked up to a larger guitar amp or PA to produce a big sound when required.

If I've mistranslated this let me know - I'm not too knowledgeable on these things

thanks

James

Pinching the hip-pocket nerve? Find your recession tips at MSN NZ Money
http://money.msn.co.nz