Re: [Harp-L] Super Loud Bands

Hi Larry
Money is great. I love the band. Money is great. I love to play loud. People love it. Money is great
How can you play not loud & enjoy it. No disrespect you just don't understand. I didn't say too loud. Oh bye the way I said load.;)

IcemanLE@xxxxxxx wrote:
To be in this situation gig after gig mystifies me - what are the advantages and where is the fun in playing super loud and blowing hard? Do people really listen and return for this experience? Do musicians really feel satisfied doing this night after night? Is there real synergy and communication between players at this volume level?
Not a put down - I just don't understand, or maybe it hasn't been explained to me so that I will.....