RE: [Harp-L] Super Loud Bands

Look Larry, I actually agree with you on this; I don't like playing loud music either, though I do at times...but to say you don't understand the musical attraction seems a bit disingenuous to me given that you are old enough to remember The Jimi Hendrix Experience, Cream, Led Zepplin, etc etc etc.

I would submit that there was some musicality there, no?

WVa Bob