[Harp-L] Even Louder Music that works and bad harp mixes

Thanks Richard Hunter, for your compliment.
The Digitech effect idea was obviously to make it sound '60's Farsifa organ-like' it's very high pitched playing hard notes up on Hole 10 etc to cut through the frequencies.
Neither of those tunes on that page reflect my playing or tone, you'll realise.
I will put up a bunch of tunes and stuff plus do the 'You Tube thing' very soon.
Stupidly, the 'mixes' up on [the much neglected] My space pages are simply atrocious. I was livid about the 'Evil' video clip track [*once again a sound engineer arrogantly full of himself]. We had a bunch of copyright problems with our gig album "The Stiffies play other peoples sh*t".
So you won't be hearing that unless you buy a copy ha ha.
However we have several albums and are on several compilations with The Stiffies [Kieth Moon style drummer named the band] featured.
Like many..  'Garage' bands of the 60's [which were where we are at]; the 'boys' are hopelessly unmotivated [except to party when in the mood] and the whole exercise will never go anywhere.  Fun but doomed to fail.