[Harp-L] loud bands

I have been saying this for too many years. Tricked out amps will  allow
ANY player to be loud, and that could be painful.What I am doing now is  all
in acoustics, our tone will just even better and there will still be a limit
on just how far you can go. My band career spans 25 years and I have
encountered  every situation. The use of true dynamics without being a soft band
is something  to aspire for.You have all night to get you guns off, pick and
choose your  spots, no one wants to hear the same thin line over and over. I
got schooled  early by Cotton, then of  course all the greats I met and now
know due to  Sonny Terry. I agree you need to have it up a bit for energy,
but if the harp  player cannot play, give him a few solos a night and tell
him to be on half way  the rest of the night if they are a friend of yours.
**************The Average US Credit Score is 692. See Yours in Just 2 Easy
Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222376999x1201454299/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=M
ay51009AvgfooterNO62)